Skip to main content
Funding and Fellowship Opportunities:
- College of Biological Sciences Graduate DEIJ Leader Fellowship: This prestigious fellowship provides financial and institutional support to outstanding graduate students who are working enhance Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice in the College of Biological Sciences community.
- College of Biological Sciences DEIJ Initiative Grant: This grant provides funding for graduate student-led events and programs that promote Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice in the College of Biological Sciences and the UC Davis community more broadly.
- UC Davis Internal Fellowship Opportunities: UC Davis uses a variety of internal fellowship funds to support academic graduate students. Internal fellowships can provide financial support in the form of a stipend (or "living allowance"), Tuition & Fee, Nonresident Supplemental Tuition (NRST), research, travel or any combination of these.
- UCLA Graduate and Postdoctoral Extramural Support (GRAPES) Database: Search for awards from among 625 scholarships, grants, fellowships, and postdoctoral awards. Free-to-search for applicants to any graduate program, to graduate students working on a master’s thesis or doctoral dissertation, and to postdoc scholars.
- Pathways to Science: Searchable database of extramural fellowships and funding. Appropriate for all career stages.
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program (NSF GRFP): Fellowship offers three-years of stipend support and additional national (Graduate Research Internship Program - GRIP) and international (Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide - GROW) research and internship opportunities.
- Ford Foundation Fellowships: The Ford Foundation seeks to increase the diversity of the nation’s college and university faculties by increasing their ethnic and racial diversity, maximize the educational benefits of diversity, and increase the number of professors who can and will use diversity as a resource for enriching the education of all students. Predoctoral, dissertation, and postdoctoral fellowships available.
- GradPathways Institute for Professional Development: The GradPathways Institute provides innovative programming based on 8 core competencies. These include: Success and Socialization; Writing and Publishing; Presentation Skills; Teaching and Mentoring; Leadership and Management; Professionalism and Ethics; Career Management; and Wellness and Life Balance.
- GradPathways Professors for the Future Fellowship: Professors for the Future (PFTF) is a year-long competitive fellowship program designed to recognize and develop the leadership skills of outstanding graduate students and postdoctoral scholars who have demonstrated their commitment to professionalism, integrity, and academic service.